Thursday, February 16, 2006

Short Shrift

Poker has been sufficiently uninspired for me of late to hold me back from writing equally uninspired posts. But I can spare you my dullness no longer; so here it is:

I’ve played in two live tournaments recently and didn’t end up anywhere fantastic in either, although I have been fairly happy with my live play overall (I had a small stack on the final table that was eaten up by the blinds on both occasions).

Online I have been grinding away at SNGs. I had something of a purple patch recently, placing in the top three in 5 out of the last 6 (3rd, 2nd, 2nd, 1st, 10th, 2nd); however my overall results for the past two weeks has been 11 ITM for 26 starts, which barely puts me in the black.

The primary event on the radar is Party’s Million Dollar Guaranteed this weekend, for which I won a seat. The poker gods willing, I won’t run KK into AA this time.

That’s that hombres – thanks for stopping by.

No comments: