Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Get Fucked

Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo $10 re-buy tournament last night. 90 runners, 10 get paid. I come in 11th.

Get fucked.

Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo $10 re-buy tournament tonight. 60 runners, 8 get paid. I come in 9th.

Fuck that.


I've had it. It's wearing me down. I know I'm not playing great. But I also know that I'm experiencing what they call 'running bad'. Poker ain't fun at the moment and doesn't even particularly feel like a challenge. Unless you call hitting your head against a brick fucking wall challenging.

It's not challenging as the hands that are killing me are playing themselves. The air of inevitability hangs over my game at the moment. The inevitability of getting frustrated, angry; hell, I even feel bitter, as sad as that may sound. I think I need a break.

But either way, poker can get fucked.

No comments: